The Lodge was consecrated in 1796 and is one of the oldest in the Province.
1796 18th Feb – Constituted at the White Lion Inn, Haworth near Keighley.
2nd March – First meeting held
1802 – Lodge removed to King’s Arms Inn, Haworth
1809 – Lodge moved back to White Lion Inn, Haworth
1812 – Lodge removed to Freemasons’ Arms Inn, Bottoms, Stansfield, near Todmorden
1837 – Lodge removed to Private Rooms, Underbank Hall, Stansfield
1853 – Lodge removed to Station House Inn, Bottoms, Stansfield
1896 – 2nd March – Centeneary Celebration. Warrant dated 12th Dec 1895 presented by the Rt. Hon. William Lawies Jackson, MP and RW Provincial Grand Master of West Yorkshire
1926 – Dedication of Masonic Rooms, Bottoms by W Bro Richard Gill, PGD Deputy Provincial Grand Master of West Yorkshire
1946 – 16th Feb – Sesqui-Centenary Celebration. W Bro ER Dickenson, Master in Centenary Year attended and promoted PPGW by RW Bro Sir Anthony Gadie Provincial Grand Master KT, PGD
1996 Bi-Centenary Celebration, Southwood Masonic Hall, Halifax